So ive stopped crying at night.. He's started.
m getting over it.. He's not.
Its getting easier for me.. Its getting harder for him.
Im going out and enjoying myself.. He's depressed and at home.
...I feel bad.
Im not taking him back out of guilt, Im not, Im not, Im not..
I have so far been asked out on three dates.. Guys dont wait too long, aye? They're like BOOM she's single - she MUST be horney!
...Ok, they're not half wrong...
Doesnt mean im going to start dating again just a week later! How terrible - TOO SOON!
I so badly want uni to be over so I can spend my Friday night getting drunk rather than doing a presentation. How shit.
Weight is dropping i got some new diet pills - poison. They make me feel like im off my head the amount of energy I get, im running around and speaking at a million miles an hour. I just need more time to go to the gym! I do have a 24hr gym, but by the time im actually free to go, its the middle of the night and I just want to sleep, and im definitely not one to wake up early to exercise, so far im only able to go the twice a week that i see my trainer (who is fucking amazing by the way!).
Im about two kilos off a completely flat stomach.
Fuck yes.
:)
Ok, to smash my uni work so i can go smash a bottle of wine.
xx
Friday, April 29, 2011
Good mood, Im back to being me - no more sooky-ness!
Posted by Sarah. at 7:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you're feeling better these days. don't give in and take him back due to guilt! you deserve a nice guy!
~ H
oh wow, 3 dates is pretty darn awesome! I never get asked out, pretty sad lol.
stay strong when it comes to the boy!
and I want those diet pills, they sound super effective!
Post a Comment