THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I must blog more, I must blog more..

When life just gets in the way.
Getting over it, moving on and upwards. He's still dragging me down - apparently im hard to get over. ;)
Everyday i get messages saying how much ive ruined his life by breaking his heart.

Anywhoooo.. Onto funner subjects, i think i may have gained a kilo or two due to winter feeds. Fuck you carbs, stupid filling carbs. I wish pieces of celery were quite so appetizing. Ive been so hungry because its been so cold and things get a bit more boring in winter and going out for dinner seems to take over from going out dancing.
I have two and a half weeks till i go to Melbourne for a little holiday and i need to look damn good when i go. So diet starts tomorrow.
When im cold, rather than eat it away, ill go to the gym and run myself warm up that way..
Coffee instead of food.
Oats instead of pasta.
Nothing like a good game of swapsies. :)

I want to be two kilos down before i go.. Pleaseeeeee scale, be nice to me!
There is a gorgeous boy who im seeing down there who i havent seen in a very long time, since i was a tubby one.

Ok to do something productive.
Love you all.
xx

2 comments:

*daisy* said...

I hate the winter binging! But I find oats are really good if you're craving carbs at night - I have one of those sachets (much harder to supersize portions) and mix it half with milk, half with water and add cinamon and splenda so it's only like 190 calories... which is definitely better than my other winter weakness - metric fuck tonnes of chocolate. Good luck! xoxo

Sophie said...

You're too right; oats are the *best* comfort food in the winter. I sometimes have one of those instant sachets if I'm craving dessert :)